**New Groups Forming In 2019!**
Starting a Private Practice in 2019?
You don’t have to go it alone!
What is a mastermind group?
A mastermind group is simply a structured group of like-minded people who are at similar places in their journey with many of the same goals. It is the place for you to hone your skills and be with other really smart people to share ideas and knowledge to help you quickly get where you want to go.
The concept of the Mastermind group is a well known business strategy. It was originally described in the early 20th century author, Napoleon Hill, in his book Think and Grow Rich. The idea is that, when you get a group of creative and motivated professionals together the collective “genius” of the group creates solutions to problems that the individual members of the group wouldn’t have come up with on their own. The group creates a “mastermind” that allows them to brainstorm creative solutions to problems and challenges.
Mastermind groups meet regularly at a specific time each month with a structure and leadership to stay focused and on track. Meetings are limited to 1 hour and to only a few people (no more than 6 or 7 people). Meetings are held through video conferencing. With the Practice of Therapy Mastermind Group, there is also access to a private Facebook Group so people can stay in contact and communicate between meetings.
What you will get from the Mastermind Group
- A specific and structured plan to move your private practice to one that is fulfilling and gives you the independence and growth you want for yourself.
- It will give you plans to help you grow and expand your practice.
- You will save yourself hours of time researching business practices and marketing skills.
- You will learn about technology that you can use to help you work effectively as you start and grow.
- You will learn how to get client referrals and build a referral base that will keep your practice sustained and growing.
- You will develop a support network of like-minded clinicians that will help you in your journey.
- You will gain the confidence, skills, and motivation you need to succeed and grow in your private practice venture.
- Give you the structure and accountability needed to put things into action
What a Mastermind Group is NOT:
- It is NOT group therapy
- It is NOT a party or simple social gathering
- It is NOT a place to gossip, vent or wine
- It is NOT a place to compete or “one-up”
What a Mastermind Group IS:
- Formal, structured and focused
- Encouraging, productive and inspiring
- Honest and unbiased feedback
- Creative and cutting-edge
- Provides accountability
- Professional and confidential
How the Mastermind Group is structured:
- Mastermind groups are small groups of 2-8 people.
- Participants of the group are matched to the phase of practice you are in (Starting, Growing or Scaling)
- Meet for no more than one hour each month by video conferencing.
- Sharing of “wins” and “check-ins” from the previous month.
- One person each month will have an opportunity to be on the “hot seat” so that attention is totally focused on them.
- Communication with group members between meetings via private Facebook Group and/or Slack.
- Setting goals and homework each month to put things into action.
This Mastermind Group is for you IF:
- You are motivated and a good self-starter
- You want a structured plan for yourself to grow your private practice
- You have a solo private practice already and want to take it to the next level
- You are open to brutally honest feedback
- You want to define your specific practice niche
- You want to learn the business and marketing side of a clinical practice
- You want to learn about websites, blogging, social media and online marketing
- You want to learn how to get a stream of referrals that will sustain your practice
- You want to learn how to be financially independent and self-employed
- You need a way to organize and focus your ideas and goals
- You want to develop a business plan or explore business models for private practice
- You want to learn how to create multiple streams of income in your private practice
This Mastermind Group ISN’T for you if:
- You are in private practice and totally satisfied with how your practice is going
- Not good at following through on things
- Find it difficult to hear or accept honest feedback from others
- Have a low motivation to grow or change
The Getting Started Mastermind Group is $78 a month for 6 months.
The Growing/Scaling Mastermind Group is only $1000 (or $175 in 6 monthly installments) to join a group for 6 months.
These include a private Facebook Group for support and access to other exclusive resources and time from Gordon.
Take Action! Apply the Mastermind Group:
L. Gordon Brewer, Jr., MEd. LMFT – Gordon is the President and Founder of Kingsport Counseling Associates, PLLC. He is also a consultant and business mentor at The Practice of Therapy. Follow us on Twitter @therapistlearn. Join the Facebook Group.