Glad You Are Here!
If starting a private practice seems a bit daunting and intimidating to you, it really does not need to be. I want to share with you what I have learned over the years. Through a great deal of trial and error I have been able to learn what works and what doesn't when it comes to building a private practice as a therapist. My hope is that you will find this site full of helpful resources to help you build your perfect private practice without having to all over the place to find resources. Going into private practice as a therapist does not have to be done the hard way!
For over 10 years now I have been in private practice as a therapist. I would say it is successful practice and has grown immensely since I started in 2006. I always say I have learned a lot about private practice counseling and MOST OF IT THE HARD WAY!
Growth Through Collaboration
In my own private practice as a therapist my business model has been one of collaboration. I have always told the people that are part of my own group practice, there is no room for competition! We always collaborate! Both inside our practice and outside our practice.
I want to collaborate with you!
Here is what you will get from me:
- Practical and proven ways to grow and build your private practice.
- Resources and tools to help you work smarter, NOT harder.
- Learn ways to diversify your streams of income in your private practice.
- A sharing of information and knowledge both old and new.
Here are the first steps for you to take to start growing your practice today!
- Get your FREE Private Practice Start-Up Guide.
- Read these two books I highly recommend: Practice of the Practice | A Start-up Guide to Launching a Counseling Private Practice and Practice Building 2.0 for Mental Health Professionals: Strategies for Success in the Electronic Age
- Use my Private Practice Start-Up Guide to begin the process of developing your business plan.